Trained YMCA staff and volunteers who care and are ready to help you reach your health and wellness goals. The Y offers a full range of options to keep your workout fresh, including strength and cardio equipment, fitness studio and squash courts. Bring the family -- the Y offers activities for all ages.
General Membership: Access for all ages to our men's, ladies' and family locker rooms with day use lockers.
Adult Plus Locker Room: Access to our adult only locker rooms with a steam room, day use lockers, kitchenette and lounge area for members 18 years and over for an additional fee. Available at the Frank Rudderham Family YMCA.
Children: Children between the ages of 0 to 14 are eligible for a youth membership and are exempt from HST.
Youth: Youth between the ages of 15 to 24 who are full-time students at a recognized school or university are eligible for a youth price (with student ID).
Adult: Adults between the ages of 25 to 59 are eligible for a Adult Membership
Senior: Members who are 60 years and over are eligible for Senior Membership.
Financially Assisted Membership: Through the YMCA Opportunity Fund and YMCA Strong Kids Scholarships, YMCA donors help offset the full-cost of YMCA member programs. The available support varies according to previous year's donations. An application and proof of personal income and expenses is required.
MEMBERSHIP PRICE LIST
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FORM
Value for Your Dollar
- The monthly cost of a YMCA family membership is only slightly more than the cost of a family of five to enjoy ONE movie with snacks at a major theatre.
- The monthly cost of a YMCA Plus membership is about as much as ONE evening of dining for two.
- Access to all YMCAs worldwide.
- Registration privileges prior to non-members.
The Value of YMCA Full Service Facilities
- YMCA facilities include options for a diverse range of activities such as fully certified aquatics programs, adult fitness and lifestyle programs as well as a range of children’s programs
- The YMCA encourages families to enjoy time together - families can swim, use the gymnasium and attend fitness and recreation classes.
- YMCA membership includes full-facility access as well as ongoing personal program design.
Day Passes verses Ongoing Membership
Visiting the YMCA five times per month? An ongoing membership is a better option when compared to purchasing day passes.
Check the membership centre in your neighbourhood for membership fees and details about our facilities and programs.