The YMCA of Cape Breton is undertaking renovations to its Nova Scotia Works Employment Service Centre at the Frank Rudderham Family YMCA, 399 Charlotte Street, Sydney. The project consists of converting four offices from selected areas inside the Employment area. Including (but not limited too):
• Demolition of existing partition walls and disposal of debris.
• Installation of partition walls
• Installation of passage doors and hardware
• Modifications to cabinetry and countertop
• Addition and changes of electrical, data and telephone lines
• Changes to lighting control
• Changes to lighting where needed
• Addition of new led lighting
• Changes to air handling (supply and return)
• Addition of sprinkler heads
• Installation of vinyl plank flooring & baseboard
• Office operations will continue daily (Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.)
Questions regarding the RFP must be received no later than 3:00 pm, May 13. All answers will be provided as quickly as possible, and by May 17 at the latest. All answers will be provided as addendums.
RFP Renovations YMCA Nova Scotia Works Employment Service Centre, Frank Rudderham Family YMCA, closing date May 24,2019 at 3:00pm AST
Bobby MacLean, Building Systems Operations Manager, YMCA of Cape Breton firstname.lastname@example.org