Your support leaves a lasting impact
By giving to the YMCA of Cape Breton you are building a stronger and healthier community for all people. In our communities, one in three children live below the poverty line and unfortunately this means having to do without services that many of us take for granted. By giving to the YMCA you help remove financial barriers and open doors for all people to participate in health, recreation and life-building activities, regardless of financial circumstance. At the YMCA we believe this makes us all stronger.
Your support can leave a lasting impact. You can help...
- A child learn how to swim, a skill which could one day save their life and it builds confidence, independence and a healthy lifestyle
- A single-mother gain some relief because her child is safe in a positive, supportive before and after school program while she works
- A recent graduate gets help and support to build a strong resume to help them in their quest to find their first job
- A teen build meaningful connections and values to prepare them for the future
- A young camper build valuable leadership skills and independence while having fun